A holiday episode with a financial twist! Don’t miss out on this very special edition on which Ken and Tammi discuss the subject of Christmas as well as some of the most important facts you need to know to understand how Wall Street works.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- The market fall- 5:45
- Compound interest rate – 7:43
- Discussing qualified plans – 8:40
- Defining financial entertainers – 10:19
- Understanding the entire financial environment – 12:02
- Protecting clients’ money – 17:00
- An entertainer vs. an educator – 18:15
- The investments strategies – 19:56
- Having no idea of what’s going to do the stock market – 22:15
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.