Phil is a licensed life settlement broker with SFS Life Settlements. He represents sellers of life insurance policies. Ken has a great discussion with Phil, where he dives into various reasons why someone would want to sell their term or permanent life insurance policy.
Prior to founding SFS, Phil began his career in the life settlements market as Managing Director of ClearWater Settlements (CWS), a Life Settlement Provider representing multi-billion dollar investment firms. His position with CWS primarily entailed developing and maintaining broker and investor relationships, managing deal flow, and legal review/negotiation with funding entities.
Previous to joining CWS, Phil worked for Comerica Bank. At Comerica, Phil had a wide range of responsibilities where he managed a portfolio of over 60 corporate clients. In this position, he developed and maintained relationships with venture capitalists and technology company executives. During his tenure at Comerica, Phil also successfully launched the bank’s mortgage division in San Diego, California.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
- Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
- Connect with Phil Giordano
- Phone: 619.337.0890 ext. 1
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/giordanophilip/
- Website: www.sfslifesettlements.com
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Phil’s company name – 3:53
- An alternative option – 6:43
- The life settlement market – 9:55
- The ideal solution – 12:47
- A term conversion example – 16:32
- Life is unpredictable – 18:20
- About life settlement – 23:08
- Reaching out to Phil – 28:00
- Working with the right players – 30:11
- Taking an educational approach – 33:17
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.