Is printing money the solution to solve the recession? What are the necessary steps to take to pull the economy back?
In this episode, Ken talks about how the government controls rent and how rent controls the renters. He argues how the increasing prices in everything hurt everyone — with no exemptions.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
- John Stossel Youtube
- How Rent Control Hurts Renters by John Stossel
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Introducing John Stossel
- Why politicians should try and play Lemonade Stand
- What happens when more money is printed
- How working at a very young age, even with a very low wage, taught Ken maturity and discipline
- Why you should listen to John Stossel
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.