What are your goals for this new year? Are you planning to start a new investment or make better use of your money to create a potential for a way wealthier tomorrow?
For this episode, Ken covers a lot of different topics. He talks about the real truth that everyone should discover and research more. He also compared the difference between life, auto, and loan insurances. Ken also cites the learnings he got from different great leaders and minds.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
- The Center Square
- Investopedia – Definition of Actuarial Science
- Robert W. Malone, MD, MS – Substack Article
- The Epoch Times – Fentanyl Article
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- The Truth: The data is the truth – 1:50
- Comparing life insurance to auto and loan insurance. – 5:51
- Fighting to make sure that the clients are to be treated fairly and the contracts are honored. – 7:26
- Learning from Scott Davidson and the other great leaders and minds. – 12:18
- We need the truth: A 40% increase in deaths since the pandemic, we need to see what’s going on. 16:03
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.