What is Wall Street promising you? This episode answers that question as Ken and Tammi talk about investments off of Wall Street and why cash flow is a major key to the puzzle. Ken also updates us with the results from his cash out refinance.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help other people create a “Piggy Bank On Steroids,” and earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- How come Ken doesn’t like Wall Street as a buy and hold strategy – 1:33
- Why it’s so important to get the right people in play – 4:29
- What Ken did with his cash out refinance – 8:11
- The beauty of having cash flow investments – 16:52
- What is Wall Street promising you? – 22:22
- Why he specializes in investments off of Wall Street – 24:13
- Most people want something tangible or safe – 28:20
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.