Become a contrarian thinker to realize all the possibilities and strategies to wealth and retirement. Ken explains the dangers and the alternatives to annuities and understanding the financial game. Stay tuned, and enjoy!
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- The annuities alternatives – 1:48
- A contrarian thinker – 3:05
- Being fascinated by the stock market – 5:46
- Inflation is the largest form of taxation – 7:55
- Retiring a percentage for your retirement? – 11:27
- Paying income taxes – 14:21
- Explaining annuities – 15:14
- What can be dangerous with an annuity? – 17:23
- Examples of alternatives to annuities – 19:51
- Your money liquid for one year – 21:55
- A very powerful strategy – 22:41
- More alternatives to annuities – 28:23
- You have to understand the financial game – 29:50
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.