Ken is joined by Scott Menath of Menath Insurance who is Ken’s property and casualty guru. Today they get together to talk about how they met and discuss Scott’s area of expertise. Also, what they expect of this new joint venture.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Connect with Scott Menath
- Ken talks about how Tammi advised him to switch areas of expertise.
- Ken is announcing the partnership between Menath Insurance and Greene Financial.
- How Ken found Scott.
- The structure of Scott’s business.
- Scott shares how he got into the auto and home insurance business and why he loves it.
- Why having the correct endorsements in place for his clients was so important.
- How the industry changes on a daily basis.
- Menath Insurance handles the entire 50 states in the U.S.
- A list of the services Menath Insurance offers.
- Why Scott decided to partner with Ken’s company.
- How to connect with Menath Insurance.
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Follow on Spotify
- Subscribe with Stitcher
- Subscribe with RSS