For today’s episode, I have another conversation with Phil Giordano, the founder of SFS Life Settlements.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
- Connect with Phil Giordano
- (619) 337-0890 and press 1
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Who is Phil Giordano?
- What a life settlement is and why is it considered as the best choice for consumers?
- The difference between SFS Life Settlements and their competitors
- What’s the largest case he sold on behalf of his company and what’s the experience like
- How knowing all the options can make you an educated decision
- Different ways to reach out to Phil and the SFS Life Settlements team
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.