The inflation is insane. It needs to stop. It will stop. I just hope it’s on our terms.
In this episode, I discussed how to combat inflation due to the pandemic by cutting out fast food and investing in passive income streams. I also shared my opinions on the surge in demand for travel trailers, boats, and toys.
Looking forward to having more guests on the podcast in the upcoming quarter!
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Reducing opportunity costs and spending less to combat inflation
- The benefits of trusts
- Financial planning and tax optimization
- Impact of inflation on spending habits
- Exploring strategies to combat inflation and maximize savings
- Combating Inflation and Fiscal Responsibility
- Strategies to adapt to inflation and accumulate passive income streams
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download