In the conversation, Ken Greene and David Larson discuss the current state of the real estate market. Ken notes that there has been a lot of volatility recently, due to geopolitical issues and the printing of money. However, he believes that there could be some good opportunities for investors. David also talks about SBA loans and how they can be both a helping hand and a challenge to investors and what people should look forward to in real estate in the coming days.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
- Connect with David Larson
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Who is David Larson?
- The benefits of investing in real estate
- What is the impact of rising interest rates on the real estate market is
- 1031 Exchange: What is it and how does it work?
- SBA Loan is a big challenge and a huge help
- What David is seeing with real estate locally and across the US
- Interesting things that can happen in the market in 2022
- What are the creative ways to fund investments?
- The Benefits of a Good Buyer-Seller Relationship in Real Estate
- The best places to reach out to David Larson
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.