Ken and John discuss how the pandemic has impacted real estate in 2020 and 2021 and what we might see in the future.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
- EOF Podcast #85: https://greene.libsyn.com/building-wealth-one-house-at-a-time-with-john-schaub-episode-85
- Connect with John Schaub
- Click Here to get John’s Book: Building Wealth One House At A Time.
- Register for Zoom Workshop with Peter Fortunato & John Schaub on Saturday, April 24, 2021. Time 11am to 5 pm EDT.
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Building wealth one house at a time – 1:37
- A different perspective on long-term investing – 8:39
- Type of tenant and relationship – 11:47
- Having a larger portfolio and strategy – 13:12
- A great investment for your kids – 16:18
- Paying cash for your home – 16:46
- Paying taxes – 17:36
- The freedom of renting – 18:55
- Developing a skill set to get a house – 22:55
- Building an impressive team around you – 24:28
- More money can solve more problems – 25:40
- The location of a good service – 27:42
- Having a timing issue – 38:38
- You can’t take business personally – 40:51
- Knowledge is risk management – 43:03
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Follow on Spotify
- Subscribe with Stitcher
- Subscribe with RSS
Podcast: Play in new window | Download