The Engineer of Finance loves learning. He loves knowledge. But what good is it if you don’t apply it? Learn more in this episode, and be sure to sign up for Ken’s new webinar on July 28th at 10 AM PDT.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Zoom Webinar Registration Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_OiX8lxPMQk641HyOuyAB4g
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Loving to learn – 1:20
- It is amazing all the knowledge that surrounds us – 2:20
- We all make mistakes – 3:32
- It is easier to learn when you attend all your classes – 3:45
- The best way to apply knowledge – 4:04
- What to do if you want to be extraordinary – 4:52
- Finding the right mentors – 6:25
- Ken’s next webinar to increase wealth – 7:05
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.