If you have ever thought about purchasing a timeshare, this is the episode for you. Find out the differences between ownership and control and how to avoid surprises that can cost you a lot of time and money.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help others become financially independent and earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information on this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Talking about Lady Gaga – 3:53
- Discussing timeshares- 4:11
- The great hotel experience – 8:00
- Ownership and having 100% control – 11:10
- Who has the responsibility? – 12:31
- Understanding the difference between ownership and control of the situation – 12:59
- Making a purchase – 14:19
- Say no about 5 times, and then you can get the best offer – 17:20
- Benefits of a timeshare – 20:23
- Finding a hotel – 22:15
- Would you go to a timeshare again? – 23:03
- A smart way to build money – 24:55
- The value of a timeshare – 28:44
- Ken’s thoughts about timeshare – 31:15
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.