Would you rather own a $2M home or have complete control over a $2M home? In today’s episode Ken and Tammi talk about real estate investments and how to create an income stream without owning real estate.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help other people create a “Piggy Bank On Steroids,” and earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- How Ken is different than other advisors – 1:29
- What Wall Street is going to do tomorrow – 5:09
- Are we in a real estate bubble? – 9:10
- Understanding seller financing – 10:14
- Banking is necessary. Banks are not. – 14:30
- The contrarians have the best of a lot of things, not just money – 15:56
- What to do when the bubble pops – 19:50
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.