A follow-up to my conversation with George Kamel. I am grateful he came on the show and believe that he and the Dave Ramsey show have helped a lot of Americans create a strong foundation of living within their means and getting rid of bad debt.
However, I teach listeners of the show and a lot of my clients I work with that I disagree with the premise that all debt is bad debt. Our economy is driven by debt. Our money is debt. This is how the financial game is played. There is good debt. Never using debt and being debt-free could be a good strategy for living an ordinary financial lifestyle in removing the burden and worries of debt on your shoulders.
However, if you feel that you’re meant for an extraordinary lifestyle and want to have a lot more use of your money today and create the potential for a way wealthier tomorrow, you must embrace good debt/loans, leverage, ‘The Spread’, opportunity cost, and other financial goodies.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- What is typically taught in the industry – 4:03
- The marketing machine of Dave Ramsey show – 5:47
- Living within your means – 7:09
- Student debt has become a crisis – 9:55
- Having an extraordinary financial life – 12:04
- All debt is not bad – 12:54
- How real wealth is created – 14:20
- Being a contrarian advisor – 19:25
- Good debt is good! – 20:55
- The importance of your credit score – 23:31
- An advantageous mortgage – 33:12
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
- Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Follow on Spotify
- Subscribe with Stitcher
- Subscribe with RSS