For a couple episodes I’ve been talking about creating your piggy back on steroids but we haven’t dived deep into one of my favorite things which is the Bankosaurus®. Today we get to talk about using whole life insurance to fund your life situations and become your own bank.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Introducing the Bankosaurus® – 0:42
- Why Ken’s clients are worry free in the current stock market crash – 1:12
- The foundation is saving money – 2:43
- Why I like dividend paying whole life insurance – 4:00
- Earned income is your most powerful investment – 6:22
- Helping people understand term insurance – 7:27
- Understanding dividend whole life insurance – 9:12
- The financial industry isn’t doing what they are actually teaching – 13:07
- It’s liquid so anytime I want to access the funds I just pickup the phone – 15:10
- Ken’s example of using Bankosaurus® in typical life situations – 16:22
- Why we finance everything in our life – 18:52
- How your Bankosaurus® gets bigger and bigger over time – 23:30
- The 2 things I don’t like about life insurance – 24:25
- Why you miss out on opportunities without having savings or a Bankosaurus® – 28:11
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.