For a couple episodes I’ve been talking about creating your piggy back on steroids but we haven’t dived deep into one of my favorite things which is the Bankosaurus®. Today we get to talk about using whole life insurance to fund your life situations and become your own bank.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help other people create a “Piggy Bank On Steroids,” and earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Introducing the Bankosaurus® – 0:42
- Why Ken’s clients are worry free in the current stock market crash – 1:12
- The foundation is saving money – 2:43
- Why I like dividend paying whole life insurance – 4:00
- Earned income is your most powerful investment – 6:22
- Helping people understand term insurance – 7:27
- Understanding dividend whole life insurance – 9:12
- The financial industry isn’t doing what they are actually teaching – 13:07
- It’s liquid so anytime I want to access the funds I just pickup the phone – 15:10
- Ken’s example of using Bankosaurus® in typical life situations – 16:22
- Why we finance everything in our life – 18:52
- How your Bankosaurus® gets bigger and bigger over time – 23:30
- The 2 things I don’t like about life insurance – 24:25
- Why you miss out on opportunities without having savings or a Bankosaurus® – 28:11
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.