Things don’t go as planned at times. Don’t give up. Be a scrapper and win!
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- The pitfalls of perfectionism
- Importance of progress and production over perfection
- Why you should have a game plan
- Teamwork and the importance of resilience in facing challenges
- The concept of being a ‘scrapper’ to running a business, explains the inevitability of challenges and the importance of moving forward regardless
- Strive forward, both physically and mentally
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.