Wall Street is a timing thing. So the real question is how much are you willing to lose on Wall Street? In this episode Ken Greene and his co-host Tammi Brannan talk about why most people are scared of the market and why the financial industry pre-conditions you for loss.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help other people create a “Piggy Bank On Steroids,” and earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Listers can send in topics or ask questions at www.engineeroffinance.com – 1:21
- How much are you willing to lose on Wall Street? – 3:06
- We just experienced the dead cat bounce – 9:16
- Why most people are scared and aren’t willing to lose – 12:39
- How the financial industry pre-conditions you for loss – 15:31
- Why I hate losing and why you should too – 20:47
- Choosing safer strategies where you can’t lose – 25:40
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.