Today it is all about bright and shiny objects. Before you ask, Ken and Tammi will tell you what exactly are these objects, how cryptocurrency and Wall Street fall into this category and how these opportunities will seek you out.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- What does Tammi think about bright and shiny objects – 7:26
- What are the bright and shiny objects for Ken – 8:29
- The reason why Ken wants to be a new type of financial advisor – 9:57
- Cryptocurrency is a bright and shiny object – 10:59
- Tech is simple when you know the answers – 11:42
- What is TESLA? – 11:58
- Wall Street is a bright and shiny object – 12:52
- How bright and shiny objects could be a problem – 14:38
- You can have a lot of money by understanding cash flow – 16:14
- Tammi gives Ken a homework assignment for the next podcast – 18:48
- Ken’s bright and shiny object – 19:20
- How to get opportunities to seek you out – 20:06
- Don’t let that the bright and shiny objects distract you – 20:31
- Ken talks about his strategies – 23:08
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.