Ken talks real estate with John Schaub, a real estate guru. Listen as they share tips and insights on investing, taking risks, and building wealth with real estate. Stay tuned and enjoy!
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information on this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Connect with John Schaub
- John’s Book on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=john+schaub+building+wealth+one+house+at+a+time&crid=3GEY213LWZ5CO&sprefix=john+schaub%2Caps%2C205&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_4_11
- Don’t miss out on a chance to be a part of John Schaub’s and Peter Fortunato’s seminar:
How to acquire property with Cash Flow anytime and anywhere.
Santa Ana, Ca, October 12 & 13, 2019 – One Time Only.
Register online at http://www.johnschaub.com/
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- John’s background and why he loves real estate – 2:36
- Being an investor – 4:04
- Buying properties that he did not like – 4:30
- Property problems – 6:46
- A very important way to build wealth – 7:34
- Being a landlord – 9:42
- John’s seminars and workshops – 13:08
- Is there no cash flow in California? – 15:26
- Is it time to buy or sell? – 16:04
- Once you buy the first house, the second one is easy – 16:48
- Some people start with no money at all – 18:17
- What is so powerful about real estate? – 19:14
- Talking about Peter’s book – 22:39
- Ten ways to increase your cash flow today – 23:07
- You have to take some risks – 24:27
- Flipping is not investing – 28:44
- Getting into the flipping game? – 30:09
- John’s website and next event – 31:16
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.