Busy is good, but being productive is much better.
For today’s episode, Ken surrounds his talk on productivity and accomplishing your tasks. He narrates how important it is for him to get things done and how he enjoys productivity even if things are easy and simple. Ken also shares how he struggled with easy successes in the past and how experiencing hard and challenging things helped him enjoy the victory. Additionally, he mentions his best practices and favorite tools to use to help him with tasks and his to-do list to keep him on point and productive.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
- Getting Things Done (GTD)
- MR Planner
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Why Ken decided to tackle this topic for today
- Is being busy good for Ken?
- How important it is to get work out of your way
- Why he struggled with easy successes
- How experiencing hard and challenging things can help you enjoy your victory more
- For you to enjoy productivity, do things have to be hard and complicated or can you still enjoy it if it’s easy and simple?
How efficient it is to maintain a calendar
- How to make use of a CRM’s full potential
- Ken’s favorite tools to use
- What workflow means
- What his simple best practices are to get things done
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.