Ken just helped a client negotiate a truck purchase last week. The client is a retired nuclear engineer and asked Ken if he would meet the salesperson, help with the negotiations and help him decide which financing option was best: cash, loan, or lease?
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- A recent story that just occurred – 1:07
- Getting a loan or lease – 2:04
- Start with negotiating the best price – 7:02
- Don’t be emotionally attached to the decision – 8:48
- Leases can be very advantageous – 11:29
- Leases can make a lot of sense – 14:02
- Getting a fair interest rate – 15:22
- How banks make so much money – 16:19
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.