Thank you to the guests!
Thank you to Yuri Maltsev – I will miss you.
California might want to consider playing the opposite game.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
- Yuri Maltsev – Online Memorial: https://www.forevermissed.com/yuri-maltsev/about
- Epoch Times: https://www.theepochtimes.com/new-wealth-tax-could-be-californias-nuttiest-idea-yet_5021872.html
- Socialism with Yuri Maltsev: https://www.greenefi.com/socialism-with-yuri-maltsev-episode-113/
- Seinfeld, “George Does the Opposite”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CizwH_T7pjg
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Understanding the consumption tax and net neutrality
- Remembering Professor Yuri Maltsev: Our conversation on
- Investing, money, and life experiences
- What is the California AB 259?
- How the opposite game works
- The possibility of having to pay additional tax voluntarily
- Impact of California’s proposed net worth tax on residents
Review, Subscribe, and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download