There is no question about the importance of money in today’s economic landscape, but on this episode, Ken takes the discussion one step further and talks about control and how money moves. Join us as we listen to Ken explain important concepts like opportunity cost, the role of cash in our lives and the current state of people’s privacy in the U.S.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and to help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- New office location – 1:34
- Writing blogs – 4:27
- Discussing cash – 6:25
- What is cash? – 7:06
- Value and abundance – 7:17
- A suitcase full of cash – 8:54
- People’s indifference – 9:39
- US citizens and US as a free nation – 14:02
- Cash or credit? – 15:00
- How cash has become illegal – 15:55
- Why is cash a bad thing? – 17:27
- Privacy and terrorism – 18:15
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.