Is the future paperless? What is the role that cash has in our lives and will it remain a necessity in the future? That is the topic of today’s podcast, so join us as we listen to Ken share his opinion about seeing cash as a bad thing, money as an amplifier and the privacy of U.S citizens.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and to help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- A cash story – 2:38
- Is cash illegal? – 3:20
- Opportunities with cash – 4:04
- Wealthy clients with a real estate portfolio – 5:09
- Bad people and cash – 8:03
- On cryptocurrency, there’s true freedom – 8:49
- Preventing terrorism – 11:38
- Money as an amplifier – 13:17
- The importance of cash -19:18
- Strategic use of cryptocurrency – 20:10
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.