Tammi and Ken discuss how cognitive bias can prevent us from learning the truth.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
- Title of Youtube Episode: The Most Common Cognitive Bias
- Definition of Cognitive Bias per cambridge.orgBook a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Looking for info that creates value for you – 3:38
- Finding good things on Youtube – 4:28
- What’s cognitive bias – 8:27
- The importance of always asking “Why?” – 12:02
- Money is about energy – 14:26
- Tammi’s thoughts about cognitive bias – 15:25
- Being a natural truth-seeker – 19:02
- Helping other people seek the truth – 20:02
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
- Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Follow on Spotify
- Subscribe with Stitcher
- Subscribe with RSS