Fun homework with my 6-year old son that taught simple lessons about earned income and how we can handle money.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- What community economics means
- The impact of inflation
- Potential of having the Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC)
- Central Bank Digital Currency and its impact on the US economy
- The power of CBDC and the possibility of a people-driven currency
- Simple lessons about earned income and how we can handle money from the eye of a six-year-old
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.