Seth Tandett is a business development fella for the largest concrete construction contractor in the United States. He is also the host of the “Concrete Logic” podcast, a weekly show dedicated to conversations surrounding concrete and the folks that influence its use. You can listen to the “Concrete Logic” podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, and Anchor.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
- Connect with Seth Tandett
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Who Seth Tandett is
- What inspired Seth to start his podcast
- The part he’s most afraid of
- The purpose behind starting his own show
- The difference between working as a professional engineer to where he is right now
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.