Is there good debt? Ken speaks with George Kamel, about debt and money matters. George hosts The Fine Print podcast and Ramsey live events across the country. Previously, George was the host of The Dave Ramsey Show video channel, as well as the Borrowed Future podcast, which explored the student loan debt crisis in America. George also hosts the EntreLeadership Podcast. George shares his humble beginnings, starting as a musician from Nashville to being a host educating people about money, handling their finances, and dealing with debt.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
- Connect with George Kamel
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Living within your means is a brilliant idea. – 3:04
- Introducing George Kamel. – 4:49
- How it all started: From being a musician to a host educating people about money. – 7:30
- Financial partnerships can be very dangerous if you’re not in alignment. – 10:45
- People are born believing that their worth is built on their credit score. – 11:23
- How George bought a house without a credit card or covered a mortgage without a good credit score. – 13:41
- There is no such thing as good debt. Debt holds you back. – 16:30
- The bank will make you think you’re rich. – 23:42
- What’s the best way to reach George? – 26:25
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.