There must be a better way to vote. It appears to be approval voting.
In this episode of The Engineer of Finance, Ken Greene and Aaron Hamlin from the Center for Election Science discuss approval voting and how it can be used to accurately reflect candidate support. They also discuss tax strategies and how people can get involved with the center’s work.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
- Connect with Aaron Hamlin
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- What the Center for Election Science is all about
- The different methods of voting
- How popular voting works
- Approval Voting versus Rank Choice Voting
- The passion behind political activism
- Influence of voting methods on group behavior
- Exploring tax-efficient charitable strategies
- Is charitable gifting a good strategy?
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.