A two-time Northern Nevada transplant, Joe is originally from Coeur d’Alene, Idaho and has lived up and down the West Coast since attending South Western Oregon on a soccer scholarship. Joe’s 20+ year athletic career, along with years of restaurant management, have provided him with a competitive drive and customer service forward approach. His real estate journey started in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho in 2017 and became a licensed Nevada agent in 2020. Well-versed with multiple licenses, Joe’s specialty is anyone relocating to Northern Nevada, especially Californians.
After starting his Northern Nevada journey in Damonte Ranch, Joe has had the privilege of residing in Sparks, North Valleys, Northwest Reno and is now currently raising a family with his beautiful wife in West University. As a family, they love getting into any outdoor setting with their 1-year-old son and two adopted pups, including time at Lake Tahoe and relaxing with a local draft beer.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
- Connect with Joe Hanich
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Who is Joe Hanich? – 0:57
- There’s not much inventory in the Reno, Tahoe area. – 6:36
- Real estate is one of Ken’s favorite investments. – 7:18
- What is considered healthy or a balanced buyer-seller inventory in real estate? – 10:00
- Joe’s niche when helping people. – 11:51
- How does cloud-based real estate work?- 16:10
- Difference between a realtor and real estate advisor? – 18:01
- Production issues they faced in the past. – 21:41
- The reason why the number of people moving will slow down. – 25:07
- Why people are choosing Nevada over Texas or Florida – 28:55
- All about business: Type of clients Joe is representing, his ideal clients, and the advantages of working with him in the virtual arena. – 31:44
- Best ways to reach out and learn more about Joe. – 36:18
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.