Kevin Amolsch, president of Pine Financial Group, shares his professional journey, investment strategy, and advice on real estate. He highlights the benefits of real estate as a reliable wealth-building tool, despite its risks and challenges. His firm provides funds for developers and investors targeting fix-and-flip or commercial asset projects, with a loan-to-value ratio of 70% for residential properties in specific areas and 65% for commercial properties nationwide.
Who’s the guest?
Kevin Amolsch formed Pine Financial Group, Inc in 2008 after leaving a small mortgage company as the senior loan officer for residential lending. Kevin has a degree in Finance which he obtained after serving four years in the US Army. He started out in banking, working at First Bank in the lending department while in school. From there, he started his first real estate investment company, which is still active today.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
- Connect with Kevin Amolsch
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- His current role as the president of a private equity firm that specializes in real estate investment
- The effects of relentless collection calls on people trying to get back on their feet, and how those calls can hinder their ability to generate revenue
- How he got into real estate investing and his approach to finding and negotiating deals
- The pros and cons of flipping houses and how it contributed to the guest’s knowledge of real estate
- The idea of diversifying assets across real estate, stock markets, and savings accounts
- The challenges of managing properties and why the guest recommends new landlords to manage their own properties initially
- Pine Financial Group’s primary function in lending money to real estate developers and investors
- The challenging process of getting approval from regulators
- How Pine Financial Group operates as a lender
- Kevin explains that Pine Financial Group has had success by not having a lockup period
- The importance of mastering cash flow and establishing good saving habits before investing in a 401K
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.