Fun conversation with Pete Reese talking about flipping homes, flipping undeveloped land, and his upcoming podcast, Turning Profit.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Who’s the Guest
Pete Reese is the host of the Turning Profit podcast and President of Reelvest Properties, a land development, and investment company. With nearly two decades of real estate experience as a broker and investor, Pete has successfully purchased and sold hundreds of pieces of real estate for a profit over the years for himself and on behalf of his clients. He’s on track to earn $4 million in revenue in 2022 with his land flipping and development business. Pete’s always looking for his next deal, including his longtime dream of his own private island. Besides his professional accomplishments, Pete is a proud father to three beautiful girls, keeps up with his family by working out and enjoying a vegan diet, and is the 31st great-grandson of King Henry II.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
- Connect with Pete Reese
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Working in real estate: Pete’s business, history, and his company, Reelvest Properties
- The impact of the housing market crash on their real estate investments
- How they handled the situation and made educated decisions during the Great Recession
- What BPOs are
- The highs and lows of flipping real estate properties
- The real estate market in San DiegoHow the flipping property market works
- Finding deals for investments
- Investing in undeveloped real estate properties
- Developing properties in the rural area
- Best ways to reach out to Pete and listen to his new podcast
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.