Do you handle your own finances? How do you make sure that you have enough for each category? Do you also build your emergency funds as well as money for your short-term and long-term goals?
Managing your money, as well as your savings, investments, and of course, for emergencies, is essential. And for Sahirenys Pierce, she made her money, and her budgeting system work for her and her family.
As she sits down with Ken, Sahirenys recalls how it all started: From her parents down to her getting involved with finances and budgeting at an early age. She also talks in-depth about her own system, the High-5 Banking Method, and why it works not only for her but for other people too. Sahirenys also reiterates the importance of setting money not only for your goals but for emergency purposes as well.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
- Connect with Sahirenys Pierce
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Who is Sahirenys Pierce? – 1:22
- Her story: How it all started. – 2:37
- We’re not just budgeting, we’re not just setting goals, we’re being purposeful with our finances. – 12:09
- The High-5 Banking Method. – 12:53
- How does it work? – 13:54
- How to find out about the High-5 Banking Method? – 19:32
- Having a percentage in there is a good strategy, but having everything that’s dangerous. – 32:38
- Savings Goals: Having your own emergency funds. – 35:06
- What’s a nice safety factor for Sahirenys? – 36:06
- What does money mean to her? – 38:51
- The meaning of the American Dream. – 40:17
- Where to contact her. – 42:46
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.