What hooks you to continue reading a book? Is there a certain topic of interest that catches your attention, even by reading the book’s sleeve or summary?
Ken welcomes former football player and now author, Stefphon Jefferson, to talk about very interesting topics. Stefphon is a phenomenal athlete, entrepreneur, father, and husband. Together with Ken, he shares the different routines that he practices with his kids. He also talks about the expectations readers have with his book. Stefphon describes the different mantras he and his kids follow as well as the greatest takeaways he has from competing in sports.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
- Connect with Stefphon Jefferson
- The Adventures of Luxton the World Changer: The Gift of Being a Doctor by Stefphon Jefferson
- Catch Stefphon Jefferson’s Book Signing and Meet & Greet at The Urban Deli:
“The Adventures of Luxton the World Changer: The gift of being a doctor” by Stefphon Jefferson
February 25th, 2022 from 4 – 6 pm
The Urban Deli, 7111 S. Virginia St., Suite A5, Reno, NV 89511
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- What Ken and Stefphon discussed last time. – 1:21
- A little surprising background tidbit about Stefphon. – 3:03
- Expectations from the book. – 5:04
- The routine he goes through with his children. – 8:49
- Preparing his kids. – 12:53
- Repeating the mantra: “I can. I will. I must.” – 15:42
- Stefphon’s greatest takeaways from competing in sports. – 16:57
- Why did he hate Tom Brady in the beginning? – 19:24
- With a little bit of discipline, comes a world of freedom. – 22:22
- The best ways to find out about Stefphon’s book. – 24:17
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.