For today’s episode, I had a great conversation with Todd Langford, the CEO, and Founder of Truth Concepts about the concepts of money and finances. Todd served as a mentor to me for over 10 years.
Join Todd via Livestream at Truth Training October 12th-14th and use special code KNGRNE for $400 off the regular price for being an Engineer of Finance listener.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Who’s the Guest?
Todd Langford is the Founder and Creator of Truth Concepts Financial Calculators. His love for numbers and desire for integrity in the financial space inspired him to create calculators that would cut the pretense and get straight to the Truth. This technical, straightforward, and earnest thinking sets the tone for much of Todd’s work. Driven by a desire to understand how all things function, Todd continues to level up the calculators, as well as his own personal technology, evidenced through his personal solar panel network.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
- Connect with Todd Langford
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Who is Todd Langford?
- The Truth Concept: What it is all about, how it started, and how it works
- How you can make your money work for you even with mortgages and loans
- Ken’s experience meeting Todd
- How does financial math work and how can it benefit you in the long run?
Call to Action
- Truth Training™ Live Event
October 12th to 14th in Houston, Texas
- Get in touch with Todd Langford to know more about the Truth Concepts firstname.lastname@example.org
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.