The Engineer of Finance gives us some of his intellectual wisdom, this time without his co-host Tammi Brannan. Today’s topic will be the rates of return and technology.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Ken talks about a trip that his wife planned – 1:35
- Doing the podcast in a cabin in the mountains – 2:12
- The Bankosaurus is too simple – 3:40
- Rates of return – 3:53
- Online institutions where you can have higher rates of return – 5:09
- Internal and External rates of return – 6:15
- How the financial industry explains the rates of return – 6:38
- Retirement should be based on money – 8:40
- Ken tells us how he hates to pay his home insurance – 10:17
- Accessing money from the cash value – 11:51
- When you have liquidity, opportunities will seek you out – 13:18
- Saving 20% of your income, save first – 14:55
- A double-digit rate of return – 16:10
- Rates of return can be very valuable – 16:46
- Do not only focus on the rates of return -19:39
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.