In this episode, Ken Greene shares with us his thoughts about being a financial advisor. He talks about the importance of saving, learning and creating value for others. For Ken, it’s important that advisors are always learning, growing and sharing.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Ken talks about what he feels about being an advisor – 2:28
- Ken’s background – 3:00
- Tammi tells us the importance of having a personal passion to keep learning – 5:34
- Savings is the only way to empower the income – 10:30
- Ken recommends us saving at least 10% of our income – 11:11
- The importance of creating value for others – 13:20
- He talks about the importance of recognizing that the first step is learning – 15:07
- Ken talks about a license to sell products – 20:13
- He talks about a “well-designed policy” – 24:50
- Ken talks about a great design for reducing taxes – 26:20
- He talks about the liability protection – 28:14
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
Subscribe with RSS