When you start acquiring more and more money in a boring savings vehicle, opportunities will seek you out. You’ll be able to create win/win situations and truly be in control. My goal with this episode is to see more money in your hands than in the banks hands.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help other people create a “Piggy Bank On Steroids,” and earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Why savings is so special – 1:55
- What gets measured gets managed – 4:10
- All about the sexy opportunity fund – 7:41
- Why control is critical – 11:21
- How Ken setup the Greene family fun to live off the spread – 15:55
- Giving yourself permission to spend makes savings fun – 21:14
- How to make savings exciting and get your spouse onboard – 23:58
- You have to start by measuring and budgeting simple – 26:27
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.