Do not cut up your credit cards, as that could affect your credit score. Ken Greene shares his insights about credit cards, along with his awesome co-host, Tammi Brannan. They also talk about what to do if you have credit card debt, stay tuned and enjoy!
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help others become financially independent and earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information on this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Going deep into the credit card world – 6:19
- Having credit card debt – 7:07
- Credit card companies – 8:30
- Are credit cards dangerous? – 10:40
- Cutting off your credit cards a good idea? – 15:09
- Getting trapped by the credit card company – 16:38
- Do not cut up your credit cards! – 19:07
- Credit cards are powerful and valuable – 21:53
- If you struggle with credit cards, do not use them – 25:30
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Follow on Spotify
- Subscribe with Stitcher
- Subscribe with RSS