Increasing your income does not have to mean paying more in taxes. Listen as The Engineer of Finance shares several strategies to decrease your income taxes, and increase your retirement income.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information on this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Strategies to lower your taxes – 0:26
- The latest episode with Don Graves – 1:51
- Going into the reverse mortgage idea – 2:39
- More income, paying more taxes – 4:13
- Understanding the tax code and playing the game – 6:23
- What to do if you are ready to retire – 7:09
- Some retirement strategies – 8:00
- It is all about cash flow! – 9:07
- The new tax code – 13:56
- What can you do to minimize your income taxes – 18:20
- It takes time to know how to play the game – 20:20
- Paying zero in income taxes for retirement! – 22:14
- Everybody’s situation is unique – 29:30
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.