Ken talked about his unplanned visit to the hospital last week. He hesitated about sharing the story, however, if it saves one life and makes a difference financially for at least one family, then it’s absolutely worth sharing this story.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Why defenses win championships – 2:25
- We do not want to fail – 2:55
- A real story about Ken – 3:26
- A visit to the hospital – 4:08
- How strong and fragile our bodies are – 15:56
- Creating a solid foundation – 16:24
- Protect your family – 28:20
- The foundation of protection – 30:42
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
- Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Follow on Spotify
- Subscribe with Stitcher
- Subscribe with RSS
Podcast: Play in new window | Download