The Engineer of Finance talks about the importance of thinking long term and taking action today.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer of Finance click here
- A great tool for procrastination – 2:02
- Companies make mistakes – 5:27
- Talking about delayed gratification – 9:41
- Being really good with delayed gratification – 12:17
- A long term thinker – 13:12
- Wall street as a short term thinker – 14:39
- What is “big thinking”? – 16:44
- Having long term thinking – 19:12
- Seeing immediate cash flow and gratification – 22:45
- Phenomenal opportunities in the real estate world – 26:01
- Embracing delayed gratification – 27:16
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.