Ken talks about the concept of delayed gratification and what it was like being featured on MSN Money.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Before jumping into topic, Ken talks about the EOF podcast being featured on MSN Money – 3:10
- Banking is necessary, banks are not – 5:44
- Ken and Tammi talks about an article on Forbes – 10:40
- Learning thru videos and podcasts – 13:00
- Ken talks about delayed gratification – 14:40
- There are many ways to invest money – 16:20
- Save at least 10% of what you make – 17:30
- He talks about budgeting – 18:10
- Ken talks about a financial system – 21:45
- Ken shares with us one of his goals – 25:10
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Follow on Spotify
- Subscribe with Stitcher
- Subscribe with RSS
Podcast: Play in new window | Download