Ken Greene talks with Tim Wright and Stephen Ziadie from ASR Alternative Investments about Life Settlements. They also talk about: What makes Life Insurance so powerful?
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Connect with The ASR Team
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tim and Stephen’s Background – 1:49
- They talk about investing in life settlements – 4:07
- Understanding life insurance companies and life settlements – 4:30
- Definition of life settlements – 4:43
- They talk about the death benefit – 8:47
- They explain to us the two sides of life settlements – 9:30
- How does the “sell side” work? – 10:11
- Ken talks about a win-win situation – 11:00
- What makes the life settlement so attractive? – 12:33
- They talk about life expectancy – 14:56
- The attractiveness of the life settlement space – 21:09
- IRA (individual retirement account) money – 23:07
- Reducing risk – 26:06
- They talk about how the net yield takes into account all the fees and expenses associated with owning a property – 27:00
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.