Today’s episode is about systems, goals, and what you’ll do this year as a routine to grow your business. Ken talks about how he maximizes his money in his business to create wealth for tomorrow. He also discusses the stock market and how you can know when it will go up or down. Stay tuned, and listen to Ken’s insights about finances!
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Scheduling and having a routine – 4:26
- Why it’s important to have a third party to count on – 5:33
- The stock market and how you can understand it – 6:54
- Having a time machine to understand the stock market? – 7:46
- There’s a cost for everything – 9:17
- When you invest, you can lose or win – 15:41
- You can structure yourself for a win, win, win! – 24:26
- When you are negotiating, you can lose or win – 24:49
- It’s all about constantly getting better – 31:00
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Follow on Spotify
- Subscribe with Stitcher
- Subscribe with RSS