Ken shares his thoughts on how you should always aim to do an excellent job at whatever activity you are tackling. Even though you don’t want to fall into perfectionism, you do want to avoid mediocrity! Today, Tammi and our host discuss those simple little changes you can make in your life to always perform at a high level and how Ken’s journey trying to get back in shape serves as an example to understand this concept.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Today’s topic: Do Things At A High-Level Or Don’t Do Them At All! – 1:28
- A story of a washing machine purchase and mediocre service – 8:56
- What can I do to make immediate steps immediate – 20:04
- It doesn’t have to be complicated – 23:05
- Knowing all the details to create the perfect financial strategy – 24:00
- Clients have to do homework – 24:30
- How the birth of Ken’s son made him focus on being high-level – 25:00
- Wanting to get back in shape – 26:15
- Get the pain out of the way: another way to be high-level – 30:20
- Make things as simple as possible for clients – 32-01
- Perfect a “move” to become high-level – 33:00
- How those little simple changes give you momentum – 34:00
- How his fitness journey relates to today’s topic – 37:07
- Ken recommends a great Ted Talk by Mel Robbins – 37:55
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.