Is there a big difference between ignorance and stupidity?
In this episode, Ken shares the big perception between financial advisors and how the industry needs more people with integrity. He also discussed how people in the insurance and financial advising industry can help and benefit (at the same time), when handling clients: that is to educate themselves about money.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Profit is good. Commissions are good. Assets on the management fees are good if it has been earned. – 2:11
- Apply math and financial calculators with high-level thinking and look at the bigger picture of finances. – 4:35
- The majority of this industry, as a whole, exists to take your money. – 6:40
- It’s tough to be rejected. – 9:46
- We need more people in this industry with integrity. – 10:53
- The best solution: we need truthful education about money. – 15:06
- It takes a good mentor to take it to a whole new level. – 18:00
- Once you serve them and do a phenomenal job, it’s going to come back to you tenfold. – 19:11
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
- Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Follow on Spotify
- Subscribe with Stitcher
- Subscribe with RSS