Ken Greene will have a short speech in this episode that is tied to the prior episode. He’ll talk about the importance of saying “NO” and knowing how to quit. To have the right to do anything, though, you must first earn it. Listen in to hear why it’s critical to create a system, understand it, and then distribute tasks.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Saying NO to things – 1:31
- Struggling on how to delegate – 2:52
- Being an engineer, ask a lot of questions: Sharpen the saw and play the game – 4:40
- Perfect the systems and pass the baton – 7:15
- Understanding the system creates empathy – 8:05
- Money is energy – 9:45
- Grind to it yourself and get a good team to earn the ability to quit things – 11:01
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.